Sell your designs

sell with a purpose

Maybe you're an influencer wanting to sell merchandise? Or maybe you just love creating art! Either way collaborating with Delilah Wolf Pack on a limited or ongoing basis is definitely going to earn you some karma points!

We want to give you access to a wide range of high quality products such as Champion hoodies, dad hats, t-shirts ect - to put your designs on. We will coordinate everything from printing and shipping through to ongoing customer service. So all you need to do is what you do best! Create.

  • Your art will always belong to you -  You choose which products your work appears on and set your own pricing. No matter how many t-shirts, cases, or prints you upload and sell, you retain ownership and control of your work.                                 
  • Profits - We want you to have total control over what you sell your art for. This will be discussed in more detail after you have expressed initial interest. However due to the charitable nature of Delilah Wolf Pack 70% of the profit will go to charity and the remaining 30% will be yours.                                
  • Location - Everything is manufactured and packaged in the US, however the business is predominantly operated in both Sydney Australia and Bali Indonesia.                              

Delilah Wolf Pack is made for the people who are passionate about the lives of others and are thirsty for a change. We hope you'll join the family.  

Step 1

Contact us & express initial interest in collaboration. If successful we will get back to you within 24/hours.

Step 2

Prepare designs for approval - chat with our marketing director about products + pricing.

Step 3

Design/product published - ready to share!

get in touch

For more information on how to get started please email us expressing interest in collaborating.

Previous Designs

by @gkhz

By @nakedwolfie


  • Sierra Sierra

    Hello ,
    Are you looking for a MEN clothing supplier that is 70%+ Cheaper than wholesale price? will be your best choice.


    You can enjoy the following benefits:
    1.70%+ Cheaper Price
    2.No MOQ, start your MEN clothing wholesale from one piece
    3.Customization: Brands, Tags, Labels, Logo, and Prints
    4.5000+ Rich Categories: Men T-shirts, Hoodies & Sweatshirts, Pants, Shorts, Swimwear, Sportswear, Denim, Sets& Suits, Men Jewelry, Watches, Belts, Ties, Hat & Caps, Shoes, Bags, etc.
    5.Strict quality control and 30-days After-Sales Service
    6.Update 20+ trendy styles daily

    Recommended categories and prices of men for you:
    Hoodies & Sweatshirts:
    Formal Suits:
    Hat & Caps:
    Men Shoes:
    Men Bags: 
    FashionTIY is a high-quality wholesale supplier specializing in providing fashion clothing to Men. You can find all kinds of Men’s Clothing, Plus Size Clothing, Men Jewelry, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, etc.

    In addition, you can also wholesale or bulk sourcing Fashion Women’s Clothing, Kid’s Clothing, Beauty, Home & Garden, Outdoor & Sports, Party & Festival, School & Office, etc here.

    Register today be VIP for free, enjoy $60+ coupons monthly for all products.

    Just start with the extra discount for you, Coupon code: Sierra 
    Sierra from FashionTIY Team
    Android APP:
    IOS APP:

  • K Shaun

    I am here to find about champion – t525c designs.

  • Demi

    Hello delilahwolfpack,

    Since I contacted you last time, the service of has been fully upgraded, and FashionTIY has fast grown into the best wholesale supplier and vendor around you:

    1.All 100,000+ products are self-operated and NO MOQ, you no longer need to waste time and energy on how to choose suppliers.
    2.Same product quality but 70%+ cheap price.
    3.More strict quality control and 30 days after-sale.
    4.Timely customer service anytime and anywhere.
    5.We can also customize the logistics and tariff plan for you to help you save more costs.

    Here are some of our categories and price references:
    Men Clothing
    Women Clothing

    Besides, FashionTIY now also provides sourcing and private customization services. If you want to find goods or customize your own brand, please feel free to contact us.

    Please be sure to fill out the invitation code: Demi, which will bring you additional discounts.

    Demi from FashionTIY Team
    APP from Google Play:
    APP from AppStore:
    Or follow us from:

Leave a comment